The Photizo Properties Limited founder is best known for his exemplary accomplishments and leadership in the real estate industry but also known for his distinguishing signature look. Unlike most of his executive peers, who dress corporate in suits & tie, Dr Patrick has been committed to his overall distinct trademark of white & gold outfit.
Mr Oriyomi won’t be the first to have an unwavering sense of style and he certainly won’t be the last. In no specific order here’s five (5) reasons why Dr. Patrick Oriyomi trademark White and Gold Cap outfit matters.
1. To embody the fact that he lives a very simple, clean and modern life.
2. The gold in itself represents his happy, youthful vibe full of hope and positivity. An attribute that easily makes him stand out wherever he finds himself. Meeting him in person he confirms the impression that he is loyal, dependable and organized.
3. The white signifies the empathy & neutrality in his character and behaviour to strangers, acquaintances, family & friends. Naturally white could often represent a blank slate like “Starting Afresh” which is synonymous to his debut book- starting afresh. You can pre-order it. An Empathic Author.
4. It’s a core element of his personal brand which can be seen in the logo of his personal comprehensive website, visually represented as a gold cap sitting in the centre of the Oriyomi initials “O”. (You can see his website logo)
5. To save time on making decisions of what to wear because that’s a challenge almost everyone faces everyday. Like Steve Jobs had 100 Levi jeans, Patrick Oriyomi probably has up to 50% of that in his dressing room.
For young Entrepreneurs like P.O it’s important to have and maintain a distinct personal brand different from the business and also Another extra ordinarily noticeable innuendo with the Real Estate mogul is his affinity to continue being of value to himself and an example to young individuals like himself.
Regardless of being an entrepreneur or not, you need to answer the burning question of having a personal brand.
What makes you unique?
Check out more of his White & Gold Cap outfit below:-